Nippon Pulse linear stepper motors are designed to provide a simple tin-can linear actuator at a fraction of the cost of a conventional rotary-to-linear stepper system.
Nippon Pulse's LINEARSTEP tin-can linear actuators have multiple customization options available.
Features and product sizing
- Available diameters: 20mm, 25mm and 35mm
- Thread pitches on the lead screw: 0.48mm, 0.96mm, and 1.2mm
- Rated force: Between 8 and 45N
- Effective strokes: 30mm and 60mm
- Rated voltage: 5V and 12V
- 24 or 48 steps per revolution
- Travel/step between 0.01mm and 0.05mm
- Unipolar and bipolar windings
Choosing a Linear Stepper
After you have chosen a linear stepper for your application, contact our purchasing department at 1-540-633-1676 to place an order. If you need further help selecting the correct motor, contact our application engineers at 1-540-633-1677 (option 1).