Rotary Tin Can Steppers
Nippon Pulse's stepper motors offer a conventional, magnet-driven rotary stepper motor that is both high-performance and cost-efficient.
Stepper motors use input pulses to take proportional steps. These motors can be used for positioning and/or speed control in a wide variety of applications. To change phases, steppers require power and sequence circuits.
Nippon Pulse has been manufacturing the rotary stepper motor since 1965.
Product features of the stepper motor
- Several customization options available on all tin-can steppers
- Prototyping within 24 hours
- Standard series motors customizable to meet your needs
- Available with 25mm and 35mm diameters
- Rated force between 8 and 45N
- Thread pitches of 0.48mm, 0.96mm, and 1.2mm
- Effective strokes of 30mm and 60mm
- Rated voltage of 5V and 12V
- 24 or 48 steps per revolution
- Travel/step between 0.01mm and 0.05mm
- Unipolar and bipolar windings
Choosing a Rotary Tin-Can Stepper
After you have chosen a tin-can stepper motor for your application, contact our purchasing department at 1-540-633-1676 to place an order. If you need further help selecting the correct motor, contact our application engineers at 1-540-633-1677 (option 1).