Nippon Pulse's programmable pulse generators are motion control chips that are designed to control stepper motors and servomotors. These chips reduce the computational burden on the system's microprocessor while allowing for a wide array of advanced motion control features.
- The easily programmable registers allow design engineers to create sophisticated motion profiles
- A number of models with max output frequencies ranging from 400Kpps up to 15 Mpps
- Semiconductor manufacturing and inspection equipment
- Medical examination equipment
- Automatic handling machines
- Printers/office equipment
Choosing a Controller Chip
After you have chosen a controller chip for your application, contact our purchasing department at 1-540-633-1676 to place an order. If you need further help selecting the correct controller, contact our application engineers at 1-540-633-1677 (option 1).