SX100D Linear Motor
Linear shaft motor design advantages:
- Power dense, compact, and efficient design easily integrates into machine structures.
- Zero cogging for ultrasmooth motion required for high precision applications.
- Contactless motion for maintenance free operations, minimizing downtime.
- Non-critical air gap with no variation in force along the length of the shaft delivers smooth and quiet operation.
- Ideal for replacing ball screw actuators, flat or u-channel linear motors, or pneumatic/hydraulic systems.
Linear servomotor with 10mm diameter shaft, double-winding forcer.
Available with stroke lengths from 50-300mm.
Continuous Force: 4.1N
Peak Force: 16N
Peak Current: 1.8A
- Resources & Data Sheets
- RFQ / Contact Us
|SX100D Specification Overview|
|Resistance||18 ohm/phase||Inductance||3.5 mH/phase|
|Shaft diameter||10 mm||Stroke length range||50 ~ 300 mm|
|Continuous force||4.1 N||Continuous current||0.46 A|
|Peak force||16 N||Peak current||1.8 A|
|Force constant||8.9 (Kf) N/Amps||Back emf||3 V/m/s|
|Forcer weight||0.051 kg||Gap||0.5 mm|