S605Q Linear MotorLinear Shaft Motor Technology Continuous Force: 18N
Peak Force: 70N
Linear shaft motor design advantages:
- Power dense, compact, and efficient design easily integrates into machine structures.
- Zero cogging for ultrasmooth motion required for high precision applications.
- Contactless motion for maintenance free operations, minimizing downtime.
- Non-critical air gap with no variation in force along the length of the shaft delivers smooth and quiet operation.
- Ideal for replacing ball screw actuators, flat or u-channel linear motors, or pneumatic/hydraulic systems.
Linear servomotor with 60.5mm diameter shaft, quadruple-winding forcer.
Available with stroke lengths from 100-3000mm.
Continuous Force: 780N
Peak Force: 3100N
Peak Current: 34A
- Resources & Data Sheets
- RFQ / Contact Us
|S605Q Specification Overview|
|Shaft diameter||60.5 mm||Stroke length range||100 ~ 3000 mm|
|Continuous force||780 N||Continuous current||8.4 A|
|Peak force||3100 N||Peak current||34 A|
|Force constant||93 (Kf) N/Amps||Back emf||31 V/m/s|
|Motor constant||62.6 N√w||Forcer weight||27 kg|