S200D Linear MotorLinear Shaft Motor Technology Continuous Force: 18N
Peak Force: 70N
Linear shaft motor design advantages:
- Power dense, compact, and efficient design easily integrates into machine structures.
- Zero cogging for ultrasmooth motion required for high precision applications.
- Contactless motion for maintenance free operations, minimizing downtime.
- Non-critical air gap with no variation in force along the length of the shaft delivers smooth and quiet operation.
- Ideal for replacing ball screw actuators, flat or u-channel linear motors, or pneumatic/hydraulic systems.
Linear servomotor with 20mm diameter shaft, double-winding forcer.
Available with stroke lengths from 100-2450mm.
Continuous Force: 18N
Peak Force: 72N
Peak Current: 2.4A
- Resources & Data Sheets
- RFQ / Contact Us
|S200D Specification Overview|
|Shaft diameter||20 mm||Stroke length range||100 ~ 2450 mm|
|Continuous force||18 N||Continuous current||0.59 A|
|Peak force||72 N||Peak current||2.4 A|
|Force constant||31 (Kf) N/Amps||Back emf||10 V/m/s|
|Motor constant||5.7 N√w||Forcer weight||0.3 kg|