S040D Linear MotorLinear Shaft Motor Technology Continuous Force: 18N
Peak Force: 70N
Linear shaft motor design advantages:
- Power dense, compact, and efficient design easily integrates into machine structures.
- Zero cogging for ultrasmooth motion required for high precision applications.
- Contactless motion for maintenance free operations, minimizing downtime.
- Non-critical air gap with no variation in force along the length of the shaft delivers smooth and quiet operation.
- Ideal for replacing ball screw actuators, flat or u-channel linear motors, or pneumatic/hydraulic systems.
Linear servomotor with 4mm diameter shaft, double-winding forcer.
Available with stroke lengths from 20-40mm.
Continuous Force: 0.29N
Peak Force: 1.2N
Peak Current: 1.1A
- Resources & Data Sheets
- RFQ / Contact Us
|S040D Specification Overview|
|Shaft diameter||4 mm||Stroke length range||20 ~ 40 mm|
|Continuous force||0.29 N||Continuous current||0.3 A|
|Peak force||1.2 N||Peak current||1.1 A|
|Force constant||1 (Kf) N/Amps||Back emf||0.4 V/m/s|
|Motor constant||0.31 N√w||Forcer weight||0.009 kg|