L250SS Linear MotorLinear Shaft Motor Technology Continuous Force: 18N
Peak Force: 70N
Linear shaft motor design advantages:
- Power dense, compact, and efficient design easily integrates into machine structures.
- Zero cogging for ultrasmooth motion required for high precision applications.
- Contactless motion for maintenance free operations, minimizing downtime.
- Non-critical air gap with no variation in force along the length of the shaft delivers smooth and quiet operation.
- Ideal for replacing ball screw actuators, flat or u-channel linear motors, or pneumatic/hydraulic systems.
Linear servomotor with 25mm diameter shaft, single-winding short forcer.
Available with stroke lengths from 100-1650mm.
Continuous Force: 17N
Peak Force: 69N
Peak Current: 5.1A
- Resources & Data Sheets
- RFQ / Contact Us
|L250SS Specification Overview|
|Shaft diameter||25 mm||Stroke length range||100 ~ 1650 mm|
|Continuous force||17 N||Continuous current||1.3 A|
|Peak force||69 N||Peak current||5.1 A|
|Force constant||13 (Kf) N/Amps||Back emf||4.5 V/m/s|
|Motor constant||5.28 N√w||Forcer weight||0.43 kg|