Check out these resources pertaining to Nippon Pulse and our motors.
The Nippon Pulse YouTube channel contains a ton of demo and informational videos.
If you're looking for demos, ideas, or comparisons between our different motors, this is a great place to look.
Other Video Resources
- NPA Product Overview at MD&M West 2014
- Ultra High Precision LSM (Presentation)
- Design World Overview Video
- LSM Overview
- Prototyping a Stepper Motor (Machine Design Video)
- Advantages of Linear Shaft Motors (Machine Design Video)
- Solve Machining Problems with Nippon Pulse's High-Precision Linear Servomotor
- PODCAST: Brian Scott of Nippon Pulse on iron-core, U-channel and tubular linear motors (Linear Motion Tips)
- The difference between linear motors and linear mechanical devices (Machine Design Article)
- Using Linear Shaft Motors in Parallel (Motion System Design Article)
- Specifying Stepper Drives (points 5 & 6) (Motion System Design article)
- How linear force-current relationships from linear motors improve motion (Linear Motion Tips article)
- Unboxing video: Nippon Pulse Motion Checker controllers for two-phase stepper motors (Motion Control Tips article and YouTube video)
- The Difference Between: Unipolar and Bipolar Stepper Motor Windings (Machine Design)
- Motion controllers: Design from scratch or buy ready-made? (Motion Control Tips)