S500T Linear MotorLinear Shaft Motor Technology Continuous Force: 18N
Peak Force: 70N
Linear shaft motor design advantages:
- Power dense, compact, and efficient design easily integrates into machine structures.
- Zero cogging for ultrasmooth motion required for high precision applications.
- Contactless motion for maintenance free operations, minimizing downtime.
- Non-critical air gap with no variation in force along the length of the shaft delivers smooth and quiet operation.
- Ideal for replacing ball screw actuators, flat or u-channel linear motors, or pneumatic/hydraulic systems.
Linear servomotor with 50mm diameter shaft, triple-winding forcer.
Available with stroke lengths from 100-3250mm.
Continuous Force: 440N
Peak Force: 1760N
Peak Current: 23A
- Resources & Data Sheets
- RFQ / Contact Us
|S500T Specification Overview|
|Shaft diameter||50 mm||Stroke length range||100 ~ 3250 mm|
|Continuous force||440 N||Continuous current||5.8 A|
|Peak force||1760 N||Peak current||23 A|
|Force constant||76 (Kf) N/Amps||Back emf||25 V/m/s|
|Motor constant||41.76 N√w||Forcer weight||13 kg|