S500D Linear MotorLinear Shaft Motor Technology Continuous Force: 18N
Peak Force: 70N
Linear shaft motor design advantages:
- Power dense, compact, and efficient design easily integrates into machine structures.
- Zero cogging for ultrasmooth motion required for high precision applications.
- Contactless motion for maintenance free operations, minimizing downtime.
- Non-critical air gap with no variation in force along the length of the shaft delivers smooth and quiet operation.
- Ideal for replacing ball screw actuators, flat or u-channel linear motors, or pneumatic/hydraulic systems.
Linear servomotor with 50mm diameter shaft, double-winding forcer.
Available with stroke lengths from 100-3350mm.
Continuous Force: 289N
Peak Force: 1156N
Peak Current: 15.2A
- Resources & Data Sheets
- RFQ / Contact Us
|S500D Specification Overview|
|Shaft diameter||50 mm||Stroke length range||100 ~ 3350 mm|
|Continuous force||289 N||Continuous current||3.8 A|
|Peak force||1156 N||Peak current||15.2 A|
|Force constant||76 (Kf) N/Amps||Back emf||25 V/m/s|
|Motor constant||36.26 N√w||Forcer weight||10 kg|