S350Q Linear MotorLinear Shaft Motor Technology Continuous Force: 18N
Peak Force: 70N
Linear shaft motor design advantages:
- Power dense, compact, and efficient design easily integrates into machine structures.
- Zero cogging for ultrasmooth motion required for high precision applications.
- Contactless motion for maintenance free operations, minimizing downtime.
- Non-critical air gap with no variation in force along the length of the shaft delivers smooth and quiet operation.
- Ideal for replacing ball screw actuators, flat or u-channel linear motors, or pneumatic/hydraulic systems.
Linear servomotor with 35mm diameter shaft, quadruple-winding forcer.
Available with stroke lengths from 100-2000mm.
Continuous Force: 190N
Peak Force: 760N
Peak Current: 11A
- Resources & Data Sheets
- RFQ / Contact Us
|S350Q Specification Overview|
|Shaft diameter||35 mm||Stroke length range||100 ~ 2000 mm|
|Continuous force||190 N||Continuous current||2.7 A|
|Peak force||760 N||Peak current||11 A|
|Force constant||70 (Kf) N/Amps||Back emf||23 V/m/s|
|Motor constant||26.79 N√w||Forcer weight||2.4 kg|