S120T Linear MotorLinear Shaft Motor Technology Continuous Force: 18N
Peak Force: 70N
Linear shaft motor design advantages:
- Power dense, compact, and efficient design easily integrates into machine structures.
- Zero cogging for ultrasmooth motion required for high precision applications.
- Contactless motion for maintenance free operations, minimizing downtime.
- Non-critical air gap with no variation in force along the length of the shaft delivers smooth and quiet operation.
- Ideal for replacing ball screw actuators, flat or u-channel linear motors, or pneumatic/hydraulic systems.
Linear servomotor with 12mm diameter shaft, triple-winding forcer.
Available with stroke lengths from 50-1500mm.
Continuous Force: 6.6N
Peak Force: 27N
Peak Current: 1.6A
- Resources & Data Sheets
- RFQ / Contact Us
|S120T Specification Overview|
|Shaft diameter||12 mm||Stroke length range||50 ~ 1500 mm|
|Continuous force||6.6 N||Continuous current||0.4 A|
|Peak force||27 N||Peak current||1.6 A|
|Force constant||17 (Kf) N/Amps||Back emf||5.5 V/m/s|
|Motor constant||2.25 N√w||Forcer weight||0.12 kg|