S080D Linear MotorLinear Shaft Motor Technology Continuous Force: 18N
Peak Force: 70N
Linear shaft motor design advantages:
- Power dense, compact, and efficient design easily integrates into machine structures.
- Zero cogging for ultrasmooth motion required for high precision applications.
- Contactless motion for maintenance free operations, minimizing downtime.
- Non-critical air gap with no variation in force along the length of the shaft delivers smooth and quiet operation.
- Ideal for replacing ball screw actuators, flat or u-channel linear motors, or pneumatic/hydraulic systems.
Linear servomotor with 8mm diameter shaft, double-winding forcer.
Available with stroke lengths from 25-300mm.
Continuous Force: 1.8N
Peak Force: 7.2N
Peak Current: 3.4A
- Resources & Data Sheets
- RFQ / Contact Us
|S080D Specification Overview|
|Shaft diameter||8 mm||Stroke length range||25 ~ 300 mm|
|Continuous force||1.8 N||Continuous current||0.84 A|
|Peak force||7.2 N||Peak current||3.4 A|
|Force constant||2.1 (Kf) N/Amps||Back emf||0.71 V/m/s|
|Motor constant||0.98 N√w||Forcer weight||0.05 kg|