L320T Linear MotorLinear Shaft Motor Technology Continuous Force: 18N
Peak Force: 70N
Linear shaft motor design advantages:
- Power dense, compact, and efficient design easily integrates into machine structures.
- Zero cogging for ultrasmooth motion required for high precision applications.
- Contactless motion for maintenance free operations, minimizing downtime.
- Non-critical air gap with no variation in force along the length of the shaft delivers smooth and quiet operation.
- Ideal for replacing ball screw actuators, flat or u-channel linear motors, or pneumatic/hydraulic systems.
Linear servomotor with 32mm diameter shaft, triple-winding forcer.
Available with stroke lengths from 100-3500mm.
Continuous Force: 82N
Peak Force: 327N
Peak Current: 5A
- Resources & Data Sheets
- RFQ / Contact Us
|L320T Specification Overview|
|Shaft diameter||32 mm||Stroke length range||100 ~ 3500 mm|
|Continuous force||82 N||Continuous current||1.3 A|
|Peak force||327 N||Peak current||5 A|
|Force constant||65.4 (Kf) N/Amps||Back emf||22 V/m/s|
|Motor constant||15.72 N√w||Forcer weight||1.9 kg|