L320SS Linear MotorLinear Shaft Motor Technology Continuous Force: 18N
Peak Force: 70N
Linear shaft motor design advantages:
- Power dense, compact, and efficient design easily integrates into machine structures.
- Zero cogging for ultrasmooth motion required for high precision applications.
- Contactless motion for maintenance free operations, minimizing downtime.
- Non-critical air gap with no variation in force along the length of the shaft delivers smooth and quiet operation.
- Ideal for replacing ball screw actuators, flat or u-channel linear motors, or pneumatic/hydraulic systems.
Linear servomotor with 32mm diameter shaft, single-winding short forcer.
Available with stroke lengths from 100-2350mm.
Continuous Force: 19N
Peak Force: 75N
Peak Current: 6.9A
- Resources & Data Sheets
- RFQ / Contact Us
|L320SS Specification Overview|
|Shaft diameter||32 mm||Stroke length range||100 ~ 2350 mm|
|Continuous force||19 N||Continuous current||1.7 A|
|Peak force||75 N||Peak current||6.9 A|
|Force constant||11 (Kf) N/Amps||Back emf||3.6 V/m/s|
|Motor constant||5.72 N√w||Forcer weight||0.44 kg|