As the motion control and communication industry evolves, Nippon Pulse America, Inc. strives to supply innovative product, from design to manufacture, and seeks to provide unrivaled support to customers at every step of the process.
But providing a good product is worthless unless there are skilled and reliable people in place to offer superior support.
We are always looking for qualified individuals to help us achieve our goals. At Nippon Pulse, we offer competitive salaries, benefits, and retirement plans.
Current job openings
Position overview: Application engineers are key members of the sales team. Our sales team includes application engineers and the field sales force (including official independent sales representatives and distributors).
Application engineers are the primary technical resource for Nippon Pulse's field sales force and are responsible for actively driving and managing the technology evaluation stage of the sales process. Working in conjunction with the field sales force as the key technical advisor and product advocate, the ideal candidate must be able to identify and provide reliable solutions for all technical issues to assure complete customer satisfaction through all stages of the sales process. The application engineer must be able to establish and maintain strong relationships throughout the sales cycle with the field sales force, as well as all customers and prospects.
- Maintain expert level of product knowledge and applications
- Articulate technology and product positioning to both business and technical users
- Provide design and specification development support to all customers and prospects
- Respond to functional and technical elements of RFIs/RFPs and RFQs
- Listen, understand, and convey customer requirements
- Perform technical/product training for the sales team, as well as businesses, technical users, and engineers at targeted accounts
- Maintain accurate records of target accounts, opportunities, quotes, projects, contacts, and correspondence in company-approved databases
- Maintain excellent oral and written communication with field sales team, as well as all customers and prospects
- Travel to customer and prospect sites to assist sales team in the promotion of products, design, and training services
- Follow up on all leads sent to the field sales force
- Resolve customer issues or difficulties in a manner that is consistent with the company mission, values, and financial objectives
- Maintain professional business relationships within target accounts
- Provide status of ongoing and future projects to the field sales team, sales manager, and product specialists
- Identify customers' needs and sales opportunities to help future growth
- Provide feedback received from customers and prospects to the sales manager and product specialist
- Engineering, technical field, or equivalent experience in a similar industry role
- Excellent teamwork skills
- Ability to read mechanical and electrical blueprints, and have a solid understanding of basic electrical and mechanical systems
- Strong communication, interpersonal and organizational skills
- Available for travel (25%)
- Customer service or sales support experience
- 3-5 years of engineering experience
Health insurance, dental insurance, vacation, holidays, SIMPLE IRA, life insurance, and disability Insurance.
Email your resume and salary requirements to [email protected]. No phone calls please.