S160T Linear MotorLinear Shaft Motor Technology Continuous Force: 18N
Peak Force: 70N
Linear shaft motor design advantages:
- Power dense, compact, and efficient design easily integrates into machine structures.
- Zero cogging for ultrasmooth motion required for high precision applications.
- Contactless motion for maintenance free operations, minimizing downtime.
- Non-critical air gap with no variation in force along the length of the shaft delivers smooth and quiet operation.
- Ideal for replacing ball screw actuators, flat or u-channel linear motors, or pneumatic/hydraulic systems.
Linear servomotor with 16mm diameter shaft, triple-winding forcer.
Available with stroke lengths from 100-1800mm.
Continuous Force: 15N
Peak Force: 60N
Peak Current: 2.5A
- Resources & Data Sheets
- RFQ / Contact Us
|S160T Specification Overview|
|Shaft diameter||16 mm||Stroke length range||100 ~ 1800 mm|
|Continuous force||15 N||Continuous current||0.62 A|
|Peak force||60 N||Peak current||2.5 A|
|Force constant||24 (Kf) N/Amps||Back emf||8.1 V/m/s|
|Motor constant||4.21 N√w||Forcer weight||0.2 kg|