L250SSS Linear MotorLinear Shaft Motor Technology Continuous Force: 18N
Peak Force: 70N
Linear shaft motor design advantages:
- Power dense, compact, and efficient design easily integrates into machine structures.
- Zero cogging for ultrasmooth motion required for high precision applications.
- Contactless motion for maintenance free operations, minimizing downtime.
- Non-critical air gap with no variation in force along the length of the shaft delivers smooth and quiet operation.
- Ideal for replacing ball screw actuators, flat or u-channel linear motors, or pneumatic/hydraulic systems.
Linear servomotor with 25mm diameter shaft, single-winding super-short forcer.
Available with stroke lengths from 100-2685mm.
Continuous Force: 7.1N
Peak Force: 28N
Peak Current: 7.6A
- Resources & Data Sheets
- RFQ / Contact Us
|L250SSS Specification Overview|
|Shaft diameter||25 mm||Stroke length range||100 ~ 2685 mm|
|Continuous force||7.1 N||Continuous current||1.9 A|
|Peak force||28 N||Peak current||7.6 A|
|Force constant||3.7 (Kf) N/Amps||Back emf||1.2 V/m/s|
|Motor constant||2.194 N√w||Forcer weight||0.24 kg|